The 100% Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely happy with your new home for any reason, you may move without penalty during the first 30 days of your lease.
- Just stop by your community office and complete a 100% Move-In Satisfaction Request form indicating your desired move-out date.
- We will waive the balance of your lease term and return any unused rent.
- We will return any refundable deposits, less any damages, to you at your forwarding address.
- Rent concessions, if any, will be refunded to the community.
Click here to download the 100% Move In Satisfaction Request form
The 1-Day Service Guarantee: We guarantee that an Archstone associate will respond to your service requests within one day.
- If special parts or outside services are required, we will take care of those arrangements and complete your requests as quickly as possible.
The Relocation Guarantee: Hey, things change. And if that means you suddenly see yourself moving out of the area, we’ll help you find a new apartment within our family of great communities coast-to-coast. As long as this community is owned and managed by Archstone and you are a resident in good standing, we’ll waive the balance of your existing lease term, transfer your refundable deposit (less appropriate deductions) and waive the application fee at your new community. A 30-day notice to vacate is required. Just stop in to discuss your relocation and complete a Relocation Guarantee and Community Transfer form. We’ll do everything we can to make your move as easy as possible. Moving is tough. We want to make it easier.
- Just stop by your community office to discuss your relocation and complete a Relocation Guarantee Request form. A 30-day notice to vacate is required. Residents are considered in "good standing" based on rental payment history and community policies compliance.
- If you move out of your current apartment, but fail to relocate and take possession of your new apartment, you will be bound to the terms of your original lease agreement.
- If you currently reside in, or would like to relocate to, an apartment home that qualifies for a rent subsidy, prior approval from the community managers at both communities required.
- Once you are approved and execute a new lease, your refundable deposit will transfer to your new apartment. You will be required to pay any cleaning fees or damages, if applicable, prior to moving, along with the unearned prorated portion of any up-front rent concession. For your convenience, these charges may be paid with a credit card. Your account will be considered in good standing when all balances are satisfied.
Click here to download the Relocation Request.pdf